This section is designed to help answer our customers’ most frequently asked questions. If you have a question that is not answered here please email us: email@example.com
- What makes goat milk soap different from regular soaps? – Check out this blog post for more information about what makes goat milk soap so special: http://thefreckledfarmsoapcompany.com/blog/why-you-should…goat-milk-soap/
- How can I make my soap last longer? – To make sure your soap lasts as long as possible, allow it to dry completely between uses. If your soap sits in water it will begin to dissolve and become mushy. Use a soap dish or rack, so the soap is allowed to dry. You can also cut your soap into smaller pieces.
- Does my soap have an expiration date? Even though the soap is made with milk it does not have an expiration date. In fact, the soaps get better and last longer with age. However, for the best experience we suggest that all soaps are used within 6 months of purchase, as fragrance will fade over time.
- Is the soap tear-free? – Unfortunately, no. No real soap can be tear-free. Tear-free soaps are made using unnatural chemicals. Our soaps contain natural oils and essential oils that can be irritating to your eyes. Avoid getting the lather in your eyes during use.
- Are the soaps safe for use on small children? – Yes! The Castile is perfect for little ones and older children with sensitive skin. The Oatmeal Honey is also great for children. Our soaps are not tear-free however, so be sure to avoid getting the lather in your child’s eyes.